Business Development Centre (BDC) is a Consulting division of Tradeline Corporation Group that Helps growth-oriented entrepreneurs to develop, improve and expand their business through advisory services; studies and assessments, trainings, and business linkage facilitation.
Through its commercial driven models, the company envisages contributing to the development of a vibrant rural sector of agro-based small and medium enterprises providing sustainable income and gain full employment opportunities to communities in which they operate.
Business Start-up – Assistance with business feasibility and viability, publications and handbooks which include information on financial resources, sample business plans and industry specific information as well as referrals to appropriate business professionals.
- Business Strategy and Management Services in the areas of business strategy and execution, marketing, sales, business expansion, public relations, information technology, social media, improved efficiency, human resources, workforce issues, business acquisition, business succession, disaster preparedness and disaster recovery
- Regulatory Compliance – Business advice, training, and information services regarding regulatory compliance including environmental rules and regulations, business registration and filing requirements, and other.
- Export Assistance – Guidance for existing businesses on developing new international markets. Services provided include basic assessment on export readiness, capabilities and foreign market potential for new-to export firms; access to trade reference materials, international trade leads, compliance assistance with export regulations, and educational seminars on international trade; identification of potential sources of funding and financial assistance for export ventures; direct links to trade support institutions.
- Innovation and Technology Commercialization – Services in areas that include, incubation of innovation designs, intellectual property, commercialization , and research and Development support, targeted to clients that are developing ventures based on intellectual
property for innovations and/or new technologies.
- Business Training and Coaching – A wide range of focused business education and training programs, including regular “Start, improve and expand your Business” workshops, structured to meet specific needs
of the Malawi business community.